Surrounded by rock cliffs in a park-like setting, the Quarry Swim Club is one of Mercer County's best-kept secrets. The secluded splendor in clean, fresh air, unspoiled by progress, creates a relaxing atmosphere for you to enjoy.
Open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, the Quarry Swim Club is a private facility for passholders only. See the Rates/Application page for our many passholding options.
We are sorry to say that we cannot open
for the 2021 season at this time. We will provide
an update if circumstances change.
At the Quarry, you'll find...
* A natural spring-fed lake that is 55 feet deep (for swimmers only; children are required to pass the Quarry Swim Test -- see the tab to the left)
* Three large floats anchored in the lake (swim from float to float, play frisbee or simply lie in the sun), as well as three diving boards of varying heights
* Picnic tables and grills set under shade trees in a 3-acre grove (bring your own food or buy lunch at the Snack Bar, when open)
* A sand volleyball court
* A large pool sloping from 1.5 to 4 feet deep for non-swimmers
* Red Cross Certified lifeguards at the pool and quarry at all times
* Private swim lessons for all ages (see tab to the left)
* Dates and times available for travel camps, birthday parties, club outings, company picnics, family reunions, etc.