Surrounded by rock cliffs in a park-like setting, the Quarry Swim Club is one of Mercer County's best-kept secrets. The secluded splendor in clean, fresh air, unspoiled by progress, creates a relaxing atmosphere for you to enjoy.
Open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, the Quarry Swim Club is a private facility for passholders only. See the Rates/Application page for our many passholding options.
Please click on the tab at left
for information regarding the 2021 season
At the Quarry, you'll find...
* A natural spring-fed lake that is 55 feet deep (for swimmers only; children are required to pass the Quarry Swim Test -- see the tab to the left)
* Three large floats anchored in the lake (swim from float to float, play frisbee or simply lie in the sun), as well as three diving boards of varying heights
* Picnic tables and grills set under shade trees in a 3-acre grove (bring your own food or buy lunch at the Snack Bar) (Snack bar not available in 2020)
* A sand volleyball court
* A large pool sloping from 1.5 to 4 feet deep for non-swimmers
* Red Cross Certified lifeguards at the pool and quarry at all times
* Private swim lessons for all ages (see tab to the left)
* Dates and times available for travel camps, birthday parties, club outings, company picnics, family reunions, etc. (No groups in 2020)