Surrounded by rock cliffs situated in a park-like setting, the Quarry Swim Club is one of Mercer County's best-kept secrets. The secluded splendor in clean, fresh air, unspoiled by progress creates a rustic and relaxing atmosphere for passholders and their families to enjoy.
Open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, the Quarry Swim Club is a private facility for passholders only. See Rates/Application page for our many passholding options.
At the Quarry, you'll enjoy...
* A natural spring-fed lake that is 55 feet deep (for swimmers only; children are required to pass the Quarry Swim Test)
* Three large floats anchored in the lake (swim from float to float, play frisbee or simply lie on an inner tube and meditate), as well as three diving boards of varying heights
* Picnic tables and grills set under shade trees in a 3-acre grove (bring your own food or buy lunch at the Snack Bar)
* A sand volleyball court
* A large pool sloping from 1.5 to 4 feet deep for children and adult non-swimmers
* Red Cross Certified lifeguards at the pool and quarry at all times
* Private swim lessons for all ages
* Dates and times available for travel camps, birthday parties, club outings, company picnics, family reunions, etc. Just make a reservation!