Surrounded by rock cliffs in a park-like setting, the Quarry Swim Club is one of Mercer County's best-kept secrets. The secluded splendor in clean, fresh air, unspoiled by progress, creates a relaxing atmosphere for you to enjoy.
We Open This Saturday, May 25, 2019!
Open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, the Quarry Swim Club is a private facility for passholders only. See the Rates/Application page for our many passholding options. We will be open from noon to 6 p.m. the Saturday, Sunday and Monday of Memorial Day weekend.
Click on the "In the News" tab to the left.
We are seeking a new owner!
At the Quarry, you'll find...
* A natural spring-fed lake that is 55 feet deep (for swimmers only; children are required to pass the Quarry Swim Test)
* Three large floats anchored in the lake (swim from float to float, play frisbee or simply lie on an inner tube and meditate), as well as three diving boards of varying heights
* Picnic tables and grills set under shade trees in a 3-acre grove (bring your own food or buy lunch at the Snack Bar)
* A sand volleyball court
* A large pool sloping from 1.5 to 4 feet deep for non-swimmers
* Red Cross Certified lifeguards at the pool and quarry at all times
* Private swim lessons for all ages
* Dates and times available for travel camps, birthday parties, club outings, company picnics, family reunions, etc. Just make a reservation!